Wednesday 13 May 2020

Ten albums that...


There is a chain thing doing the rounds on Facebook and Twitter at the moment and I have had a couple of nominations to take part. So I thought I would post here in one go rather than inflict my choices on people over a needlessly long time. If you ask me tomorrow it will probaby be 10 different albums. Yes it's cheating, but what's the use of a music blog if you don't abuse the privilege, so in no particular order, here we go.

Album Challenge Day 1-10 Thanks John, David & Rich for this amazing opportunity to stun all my FB/Twitter friends with incredible music wonders!  I’ve been given a task to choose 10 albums that greatly influenced my taste in music. No explanations, no reviews, just album covers.
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment